Born on October 10, 1969 in Rheine, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
Since January 2008 — BERLIN
• Freelance journalist and writer of non-fiction books. Media consultant.
July 2006 - December 2007 — BERLIN
• Managing Editor: "Vanity Fair" (German edition).
August 2004 - June 2006 — BERLIN, HAMBURG
• Freelance media consultant: KircherBurkhardt and Axel Springer.
July 2001 - July 2004 — BERLIN
• Editor: "Welt am Sonntag" (German weekly).
• Media consultant: Axel Springer, BurdaCom, Kulturstiftung der Länder.
March 2000 – June 2001 — MÜNCHEN
• Editor: "SZ-Magazin", media consultant for BurdaCom.
September 1998 - February 2000 — HAMBURG
• Editor: "Tomorrow" magazine, VG Milchstraße.
April 1998 - August 1998 — HAMBURG
• Freelance journalist: "NDR" public television and "Der Spiegel", "Kulturspiegel", "Stern", "Die Woche".
March 1998 — HAMBURG
• University of Hamburg: Masters Degree in Political Science, Philosophy, and Journalism.
There are three ways to buy Meconomy – depending on what format you prefer:
1) You can download the book as a PDF file here. The PDF version works on any computer as well as on many smartphones and e-readers. Besides, you get an animated color cover that looks pretty cool!
2) EPUB is the most common e-book format that works on almost all e-readers (note: with the exception of Kindle). EPUBs can also be read on the computer with freeware programs such as Digital Editions. The EPUB version of Meconomy is available at major e-book online shops like Libri.de, Ciando.de, Thalia.de or Buch.de.
3) If you want to purchase Meconomy as an iPhone App , please go to iTunes Store or textunes (where an excerpt from the book can be read online). The pros of this format: Apps can be conveniently downloaded in no time, they’re easy to handle and the contents look great. Apps come with an animated color cover.
Please note: No matter which format you buy or where you download it from, the price is always the same: EUR 9.99. However, iTunes users don’t need to buy the book twice: Those who e-mail me their iTunes invoice will receive a free PDF version of the book (note: Unfortunately, this doesn’t work the other way round, and this deal isn’t valid for purchased EPUBs).